My little guy Loves word searches almost as much as he loves to colour
So for this past Father’s Day, I surprised him and made him his very own Father’s Day Word Search Colouring Page and he went ABSOLUTELY BEZERK!
I couldn’t believe how happy it made him and decided right then and there that I would make up a few more for him to do,
and I’m super happy to share them with you all 🙂
This adorable “Beach” Themed page is filled with
21 fantastic Beach-y terms surrounded by all the
classic icons associated with
Fun in the Sun!
So pull out some pencil crayons and Good Luck!
Don’t Forget to check out the
Free Printable Summer Word Search & Colouring Page !
Did you like this printable?
Let me know in the comments below!
Do you have a Topic or Theme you would like
a printable word search colouring page
made about? Leave a comment or e-mail me
and I would be more than happy to make one for you!
Enjoy this Blog? Please spread the Word! 🙂
- The Power of Being in the Right Place at the Right Time - August 17, 2017
- The Step by Step Guide to Joining Pinterest Group Boards - August 4, 2017
- July 2017 Blog Update and Income Report - August 2, 2017
- Back to School Essentials for Kids and Teens - July 29, 2017
- My Surprise Toronto Date Night! - July 26, 2017
- Facebook Group & Pinterest Group Boards - July 21, 2017
- Second Month Blog Income Report- June 2017 - July 12, 2017
- How to Use Twitter to Explode your Blog Traffic - June 30, 2017
- When Date Night is Blindsided by an Unexpected Flood - June 25, 2017
- Printable ‘Beach’ Word Search and Colouring Page - June 23, 2017