Now that the Spring weather is upon us, Parents everywhere are looking for ways to get their kiddos out of the house and off the screens!
This ‘Outdoor Adventure Hunt’ is the perfect Summer activity for you and your kids to enjoy together!
If you’re anything like me, than it is extremely important to you for your children to have a taste of the childhood We were blessed with.
A childhood spent outdoors rather than in front of a screen.
Don’t get me wrong, i’m definitely not here to shame any parents who provide screen-time to their youngsters!
My goal is to help provide fun and exciting ways you and your family can not only enjoy spending time outdoors together, but bond, and become a stronger family as a whole!
This Adventure hunt keeps your kids eyes peeled on the beauty of the nature around them as opposed to the latest Youtube video
So print off my Free Printable, Pack up the Kids, and start your Adventure!
This is also the perfect opportunity to hang your DIY Bird Feeders!
Remember to Have fun,
And Forage your own Path!
- The Power of Being in the Right Place at the Right Time - August 17, 2017
- The Step by Step Guide to Joining Pinterest Group Boards - August 4, 2017
- July 2017 Blog Update and Income Report - August 2, 2017
- Back to School Essentials for Kids and Teens - July 29, 2017
- My Surprise Toronto Date Night! - July 26, 2017
- Facebook Group & Pinterest Group Boards - July 21, 2017
- Second Month Blog Income Report- June 2017 - July 12, 2017
- How to Use Twitter to Explode your Blog Traffic - June 30, 2017
- When Date Night is Blindsided by an Unexpected Flood - June 25, 2017
- Printable ‘Beach’ Word Search and Colouring Page - June 23, 2017