35 Date Night Conversation Starters
Date Nights are in integral part of Every Marriage.
It is crucial for a Happy Marriage to set aside “Couple Time”
between just you and your spouse.
This time alone allows you to reconnect as an intimate couple
(and no i don’t just mean sex)
It is easy to get caught up in Life.
With work, taking care of the kids, keeping the house clean and running smoothly, chauffeuring the kids to and from play dates and sports practices, trying to maintain a social life, cooking and meal prep etc.
Life gets Overwhelming
and our marriages can suffer if we don’t make the conscious
effort to nurture them.
Date nights provide the most perfect atmosphere to reconnect as
a couple, away from all the burdens of everyday life.
But can be easily ruined if all you discuss is stress and problems.
I suggest making it a rule to not talk about any daily problems
while on a date.
Not only does it put a damper on the mood, but
also invites arguments into the conversation.
View dates with your Spouse as an temporary vacation from Life.
Keep it light and fun!
Check out: 25+ Free and Frugal Spring Date Ideas
You may draw a blank on any non stress-related topics
(don’t worry, i’ve been there too)
But NO FEAR!
Here is a list of 35 Conversation Starters that will get you and
your spouse reconnecting!
You’ll likely find out things you never knew about your partner
and fall in love with them even more ♥
- What was your First Impression of me?
- If you could have One super power, what would it be? Why?
- If you were going to be Executed, what would you request for your Last Meal?
- What do you miss most about your Childhood?
- If it were possible, would you live on the Moon?
- Have you ever gone Skinny Dipping?
- What is your favourite Personality Trait of mine?
- What is the weirdest scar you have? How did you get it?
- Would you rather be a Happy Idiot or a Miserable Genius?
- If you could change one Physical Characteristic about yourself, What would it be?
- What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
- If price was no issue, what present would you get me?
- Whats the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- If you could 100% get away with any crime, what would it be?
- If you could bring 1 fictional character to life, who would it be?
- Whats the funniest thing you’ve seen/heard lately?
- If you could live in any time period, which would it be and why?
- What would your personal heaven look like?
- If budget were no issue, where on Earth would you want to live?
- Would you rather be the richest person on earth, or be immortal?
- If you had to give up one of your 5 Senses, which would it be?
- What would you do if a Zombie Apocalypse broke out?
- If you got to pick one age to stay forever, what age would it be? Why?
- If there was a movie made about your life, What celebrity would you want to play you?
- When you were a kid, What did you want to be when you grew up?
- If you were Stranded on a Deserted Island, What 3 Material things would you want with you?
- Who was your Hero growing up?
- If you had to spend your life as an Inanimate Object, What would you want to be?
- If you could Live in the World of any TV or Movie, What would it be?
- What is the one Movie you can watch on repeat and Never get sick of?
- If you were invisible for 24 hours, What would you do?
- If you didn’t have to work, What would you do with your time?
- What is the most Useless thing you know how to do?
- If you could pick another Name for yourself, What would it be?
- What is something I don’t know about you?
I hope these will help get the conversation rolling
on your next Date Night!
Do you have a go-to Conversation Starter?
Leave it in the comments below!
Enjoy this Blog? Please spread the Word! 🙂
- The Power of Being in the Right Place at the Right Time - August 17, 2017
- The Step by Step Guide to Joining Pinterest Group Boards - August 4, 2017
- July 2017 Blog Update and Income Report - August 2, 2017
- Back to School Essentials for Kids and Teens - July 29, 2017
- My Surprise Toronto Date Night! - July 26, 2017
- Facebook Group & Pinterest Group Boards - July 21, 2017
- Second Month Blog Income Report- June 2017 - July 12, 2017
- How to Use Twitter to Explode your Blog Traffic - June 30, 2017
- When Date Night is Blindsided by an Unexpected Flood - June 25, 2017
- Printable ‘Beach’ Word Search and Colouring Page - June 23, 2017