*This post contains affiliate links
Water is the Most important thing you should be putting in your body throughout the day.
But with work, kids, and an overall Hectic lifestyle its far too easy to over look our own needs
I.e Hydrating our bodies
Did you know:
“Many people, particularly older adults, don’t feel thirsty until they’re already dehydrated.”-Mayo Clinic
Dehydration can affect you via Dizziness, Confusion and Fatigue
The 30 Day Water Challenge is the perfect way to introduce more water into your daily life!
It only takes 21 days to build a habit.
By the end of the 30 Day Water Challenge, Drinking your daily requirements for water will be a breeze!
Tackling this challenge with a friend is a great way to not only keep you motivated, but have someone to hold you accountable as well! (It helps lol)
If you’re not a big “water drinker” here are some tips that should help! 🙂
Ways to Increase water Intake
- Have a glass of water as soon as you wake up in the morning *BEFORE morning coffee*
Add a slice of lemon for added benefits
You’ll be surprised at how much more alert you feel
- Set an alarm on your phone with “Drink!” reminders
- An Intense Make-Out session will definitely leaving you needing a glass of water!
- Drink a glass of water before eating a meal
- Get Active!
Why not build up your thirst with a Closet Purge?
- Keep a water bottle with you Everywhere you go- Having it on hand serves as a little reminder to drink more regularly!
Grab Pretty Glass bottles for your work desk
Amazon has beautiful glass bottles at a good price!
If plain water isn’t your thing, try adding fruit like Lemons or cucumbers to a water bottle infuser for more flavour!
Like This One!
The #1 way to effectively drink more water is to participate in this 30 Day Water Challenge!
Use my Free Printable to help you keep track of your water intake!
If you have any questions or even just need some support,
Leave a message down below!
Until next time,
- The Power of Being in the Right Place at the Right Time - August 17, 2017
- The Step by Step Guide to Joining Pinterest Group Boards - August 4, 2017
- July 2017 Blog Update and Income Report - August 2, 2017
- Back to School Essentials for Kids and Teens - July 29, 2017
- My Surprise Toronto Date Night! - July 26, 2017
- Facebook Group & Pinterest Group Boards - July 21, 2017
- Second Month Blog Income Report- June 2017 - July 12, 2017
- How to Use Twitter to Explode your Blog Traffic - June 30, 2017
- When Date Night is Blindsided by an Unexpected Flood - June 25, 2017
- Printable ‘Beach’ Word Search and Colouring Page - June 23, 2017