Regardless of whether you’ve been together for 5 years, or 50 years, It is always important to keep the spark alive!
With the fast paced lifestyle we are accustomed to, texting is the primary mode of communication between my husband and I.
It is far too easy to fall into a rut of texting- Going from long paragraphs voicing our passion for one another and flirty texts, to “Could you pick up _____ for dinner please” and simple “Love you”‘s.
To break up the hum-drum, I like to throw in a sassy text every so often 😛
If you’re like me and trying to spice up your texts a bit, Check out the list of 20 Sweet & Sassy ideas below.
There are many more great ideas to surprise your man, and show him how much you appreciate him in my 40+ Ways to be an Amazing Wife post!
- It was so hard to say goodbye to you this morning, I can’t wait for you to come home! 😉
- I LOVE being your Wife
- Nothing makes me happier than making you smile
- I still can’t believe how lucky I am to have you as my Husband
- Is there anything you would like me to do for you?
- You look Great today!
- Hope your day is going well babe. Love you xox.
- I love how safe I feel when i’m in your arms
- I booked us a sitter for tonight. Surprise Date Night!
- I hope today is as amazing as you are
- I’m still smiling from last night!
- Name any meal you want, and i’ll cook it for you tonight!
- I’m so glad I get to come home to you everyday
- I hope there aren’t any cougars hitting on my stud muffin today! ;P
- Last night was amazing. I can’t wait to kiss you again xox.
- Thank you for being such an amazing Husband
- Hey Handsome!
- Hurry Back… 😉
- Don’t work too hard today, I’ve got a special surprise for you tonight!
- You make me the happiest woman in the world
If you’re looking for more inspiration, Check out 40+ Ways to be an Amazing Wife
This is a text I saved from my Hubby
With a photo from our wedding as my background ^^
Everyone that saw this post on my Instagram commented how cute it was that I had his name in my phone this way.
I like it!
And i’m sure i’m not the only one who has it like this!
How do you ladies have your Husband’s numbers saved in your phone?
Is there any special messages you send your Husband or Significant other?
Post in the comments below!
- The Power of Being in the Right Place at the Right Time - August 17, 2017
- The Step by Step Guide to Joining Pinterest Group Boards - August 4, 2017
- July 2017 Blog Update and Income Report - August 2, 2017
- Back to School Essentials for Kids and Teens - July 29, 2017
- My Surprise Toronto Date Night! - July 26, 2017
- Facebook Group & Pinterest Group Boards - July 21, 2017
- Second Month Blog Income Report- June 2017 - July 12, 2017
- How to Use Twitter to Explode your Blog Traffic - June 30, 2017
- When Date Night is Blindsided by an Unexpected Flood - June 25, 2017
- Printable ‘Beach’ Word Search and Colouring Page - June 23, 2017